Monday, July 20, 2009

Boring...

hey there.. i'm waiting for my uncle to come.. huh, this is mega super boring since i have to wait in the mosque infront of my house because my house is locked. the key is brought by my uncle! uuuhh i hate this!

btw, let me tell you about what did i do this whole day. actually i slept over my friend's house last night. and this morning, i and my best friends went to a senior's wedding party. at first, we were quite confident about our appearance but when we got to the place, we were embarrased because our outfits were too informal, haha! after that, we went to eat sushi in a mall. my friend treated us all, hehehe. then, we planned to go somewhere else, but my friend's mother called and told her not to go, so we went by ourselves. one of my friend went to a bookstore, another one went to a mall to have a meeting, and i went home. that's it, hahahaha. today was so fun but now it's super boring.. T.T

okay then, bye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment