Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Bravery

Assalamualaikum wr. wb.

I do need to be brave, to be able to try something new, befriend more people, expand my horizons, and eventually to tell the world my own perspectives.

There will definitely be times when you feel like things are not going well, when things are getting hard. At those points, just believe that God has already designed it for you, and He knows best. Try to see positive sides of everything you get. 

And remember, it is said that your comfort zone does not equal to your growth zone. Try to leave your comfort zone and go to your growth zone. People need to grow, I need to grow, because everyone else does. At least, successful people do. I want to be successful, that's why I need to leave my comfort zone. It is going to be tough, but I believe it will worth the while.

Wassalamualaikum wr. wb.

No comments:

Post a Comment