Friday, February 15, 2013

Movie Endings

Hello!

It's time for not-very-thoughtful post in the blog after several weeks of fancy writings haha :)

I just watched a movie called "Like Crazy" online. It was such a cute, realistic movie. I really liked it ever since the beginning of the story. How it was so realistically filmed and how great the flow of emotion captured astonished me.

However, by the time I got to the end of the movie, I was somehow disappointed. Why? Because the ending made me feel like I did not know and would never know how the story actually ended. I found the ending made me fall into a deep tunnel of uncertainty, haha. But well, I guess the realistic-point of the movie is what the director wanted to show. In life, we actually never know what will happen. What I'm trying to say is, at this current point of life, we might think that our future would be as happy as the, say, couple of princes and princesses in Disney movies. But, we never know what happens next to Aladdin and Jasmine or to Cinderella and Prince Charming, right?

Despite the logical explanation of what I called disappointing ending, maybe I should say that I am a conservative, or an old-fashioned girl. Easy, because most of the times, I expect happy endings. I would want to know, if it's a love story, whether they actually will live happily-ever-after and stuffs. Haha. 

So yeah, I guess doing movie reviews would not be a good occupation for me in the future.

For you who have read until this line. Thank you. This is such an unimportant writing yet you're still willing to read this through, hahaha.

Lastly, have a great weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment