Sunday, June 16, 2013

One of Those Lazy Days

55 days left before leaving Sendai.

Today is one of those rare days when I actually had dozens of plans and schedules but then ended up doing nothing. I should have had a badminton match this morning but it turned out that the indoor court had already been reserved by other people before we actually managed to get there. I also had to do my independent study analysis and I am totally conscious about that task but I somehow ended up playing guitar, reading a book, and doing my usual habit -- surfing on the internet.

Another postponed errand is to photo-hunt. I and a friend had meticulously prepared to do this photo-hunting since almost a month ago. Rather unlikely, on the day with all of these postponed and cancelled plans, I did do one thing I've been preparing to do: buying a new camera lens. It was an AF-S Nikkor 50mm F 1.8G. It was secondhand, I bought it cheap from a senior who wanted to buy a new one. Lucky, I should say.

Anyway, the pictures below were produced via the new lense :)

The Danbo playing on my laptop's keyboard.

The Danbo wanted to escape, but he couldn't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment