Sunday, February 12, 2017

Hi.

Assalamualaikum wr. wb.

Hey. I have been a little busy these days. There are so many things that I am currently doing; this and that; things that kind of occupied most of my weekends. I'll give an update, but for now, please just wish me the best of luck in all those :)

By the way, there are a few things that I just feel the need to write as a self-reminder:
That to give life meanings, find purpose.
That good things will happen when you've done your homework.
That other people's lives might be much better than you, but yours is special too.
That you should always try things you have always wanted to try. Do it. Don't be afraid.
That whenever you do something, somehow you do them for yourself.
And, be grateful. There are so many things He has given.

Wassalamualaikum wr. wb.

No comments:

Post a Comment