Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What I'm Lacking Of

i was once bewildered because of one question : "what exactly is happiness?". when i was in one motivation training, i was ordered to imagine one of the happiest moments i ever had in my life. at that time, my mind drifted to all awards i won, all accomplishments i achieved, all great scores i got, and all. but still, i couldn't find them as 'the happiest moment ever'. is it because i've already used to having those great things or what? i didn't understand my own feeling. having realized this bugging question of mine, i asked the motivator about that very question. and she said, "if you can scarcely feel what happiness really is, maybe you are in short of gratefulness."


so that's all about the sense of gratitude.

i think i have to fly back and take a journey through times, ever since i was born, until now. it is such a shame that i just realized that there are so many blessings which have befallen on me. until now.

thank you Allah for giving me all your blessings.
You are such a nice God and i believe You will always be : )

No comments:

Post a Comment