Sunday, May 22, 2011

Tagged! I'm it!

Okay, I dedicated this post to you denisaroseno, wahahaha :P

Yeah, you know I've seen this "tag game" since dont-know-when on tumblr. But well, I havn't been tagged yet (in tumblr), but I got tagged by my cute friend, Denisa, here in blogspot. Since this is Sunday afternoon (so what) I think I'm gonna go play this~

Rules :
1. Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves.
2. You have to choose and tag ten people.
3. Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them.
4. No tag backs.
5. Have fun.

(Okay actually I'll play according to those rules but I'll ignore the second and third part, because I don't think I should, hahaha :P)

Okay ten things about me :


  1. I am a Muslim, insyaAllah.
  2. I have had such a damn-good life these past 18 years. Got so many friends, experiences, and so forth. I am grateful for all this awesomeness.
  3. I am a sanguine, total sanguine. I can easily get my self back up even after being hit by the most terrifying thing (haha, kidding :P). But it's true that I am a super sanguine who loves to take everything easy, likes to laugh and tell jokes, unable to control my exaggerating side. 
  4. Based on MBTI personality test, I am an ENTP (Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving). You can see the detail about ENTP here or here. In general, ENTPs are able to seek deep understanding of things, quick in both verbal and cerebral things, able to see lots of possibilities, and energetic. We're such a great idea generator; however, we dislike details and not good in maintaining the idea which had been generated by ourselves.
  5. I love my parents, family, friends, and every single nice person surrounding me.
  6. I like tasty foods, colors, writings, and inspirations :) I also like NEWS, Yamapi, Taylor Swift, and several other musicians. I like music. In love with Killua Zaoldyeck too, one of the main characters in Hunter X Hunter anime.
  7. I am in love with deep-thinking. I like philosophy. Maybe this is one of the reasons why I love Japanese dramas haha. I love to discover the meanings inside something.
  8. I want to be an entrepreneur. A restaurant owner to be precise. What kind of restaurant? Well, it depends on the future, though. It could be Japanese, Italian, a coffee shop, or even a cake shop.
  9. I want to have a beautiful house in the future. It won't be too big, with a very nice view, cozy garden, and a fish pond, mixed in a wonderful architecture which combines Indonesian, Japanese, and modern styles. To make it even more perfect, inside it will be a small but loving family (and that should be mine, not others haha).
  10. I hope I can be a person who always gives merits to others, lives within the bright gleam of Islam, and is able to die peaceably as a Muslim. Amin. (Why does it sound like a prayer in this tenth answer? :P)

Nah, I'm done.
To tell you the truth, it is fairly difficult to put your very self in those ten points. Haha. But it helps me a lot in understanding my own self. Nice tagging game indeed! :D

Anyone wants to be tagged? Tell me if someone does :P

1 comment:

  1. Buahahahaha ternyata ikutan ini juga dia hehehe :P thankyou :3

    ReplyDelete