Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Bucketlist

Assalamualaikum wr. wb.

So basically, I read one of my junior's blog and he pronounced this whoule-new-vocab for me which is a bucketlist. A bucketlist, to put it simple (and it actually is that simple, haha), is the list of things you really want to do before you die. Whoa.

So, tonight I'm gonna write down my bucketlist, and here it goes! :


  1. Go to Makkah and Madinah to do "Ibadah Haji"
  2. Go to Japan
  3. Visit Disneyland Tokyo
  4. Travelling to Europe
  5. Have A Master Degree in European University with scholarship
  6. Get Married!
  7. Have at least two children
  8. Have my own house and car
  9. Get a job that suits my passion
  10. Have an Indonesian Restaurant
  11. Become an entrepreneur
  12. Graduate from University of Indonesia with cum laude status
  13. Make my parents happy
  14. Buy my parents a house, a car, and hire them a private driver
  15. Visit World's Seven Wonders
  16. Eat caviar
  17. Write a published book
  18. Taste world's finest ice green tea blend
  19. Snorkeling at Raja Ampat
  20. Go to Venice, Italy
  21. Walking alone around the block while staying in other country(ies)
  22. Stay at a seven-starred hotel somewhere in Europe (is this too much? haha)
  23. Visit musee du Louvre and Eiffel Tower
  24. Honeymoon in Italy and Spain
  25. Taste everything green-tea flavored!
  26. Make sushi
  27. Able to wear shar'i hijab style but still fashionable, like Hana Tajima :P
  28. Purchase an SLR Camera
And.. I haven't thought about more of it, haha. I hope those will come true! *fingers crossed* -- nah, kidding, I didn't, or else I wouldn't be able to type this haha.

Believe in yourself because impossible is nothing :') 
Dear Allah, please help me.

Wassalamualaikum wr. wb.

No comments:

Post a Comment