So basically, I read one of my junior's blog and he pronounced this whoule-new-vocab for me which is a bucketlist. A bucketlist, to put it simple (and it actually is that simple, haha), is the list of things you really want to do before you die. Whoa.
So, tonight I'm gonna write down my bucketlist, and here it goes! :
- Go to Makkah and Madinah to do "Ibadah Haji"
- Go to Japan
- Visit Disneyland Tokyo
- Travelling to Europe
- Have A Master Degree in European University with scholarship
- Get Married!
- Have at least two children
- Have my own house and car
- Get a job that suits my passion
- Have an Indonesian Restaurant
- Become an entrepreneur
- Graduate from University of Indonesia with cum laude status
- Make my parents happy
- Buy my parents a house, a car, and hire them a private driver
- Visit World's Seven Wonders
- Eat caviar
- Write a published book
- Taste world's finest ice green tea blend
- Snorkeling at Raja Ampat
- Go to Venice, Italy
- Walking alone around the block while staying in other country(ies)
- Stay at a seven-starred hotel somewhere in Europe (is this too much? haha)
- Visit musee du Louvre and Eiffel Tower
- Honeymoon in Italy and Spain
- Taste everything green-tea flavored!
- Make sushi
- Able to wear shar'i hijab style but still fashionable, like Hana Tajima :P
- Purchase an SLR Camera
And.. I haven't thought about more of it, haha. I hope those will come true! *fingers crossed* -- nah, kidding, I didn't, or else I wouldn't be able to type this haha.
Believe in yourself because impossible is nothing :')
Dear Allah, please help me.
Wassalamualaikum wr. wb.