Monday, November 26, 2012

End of Autumn Contemplation

Assalamualaikum wr. wb.

I could have been born in a rich family, that can pay all the tuition and living fee of studying in other countries, a family that can have a nice, relaxing holiday to several countries each year so that I do not have to strive all by my own to get a chance to go abroad. My parents could have at least try to hire a musical teacher so that I can play classic piano, or guitar, or violin, or even harp. But it did not happen. 

I could have been trying to participate in an exchange program next year, but then I am already here now. If that happens, I might not be able to flexibly change my concentration on my management major. This place which I am living in could have been Tokyo, but this is Sendai instead. If it was Tokyo, my monthly stipend would just gone off the air each month. Little or no money to save at all. But no, that is not happening.

There are so many things that could have happened to me, but it didn't. Those things could be a good thing or a bad one. I think that is what we call destiny. All of them have already been written for you. Sometimes, you can change it, but you need to strive. Sometimes, you might think that other person have a better destiny than you do. But hey, try not to take a look at them and yourself superficially. You sure will be able to see problems. Each and every one of us will have problems in life, the difference is whether those appear on the surface.

This is a reminder for my very self. I need to try not to envy other people. I need to be grateful for each and every second in my life. For things that happened and things that did not happen. Also, I need to do my best for the future :)

Anyway, it's November 26th already. Those bright colors are starting to disappear. Gotta take pictures of them before it's too late. Who knows, I might not be able to experience Autumn again for the rest of my life, haha. People say don't lose sight when they are turning red, but I would rather say don't lose sight when they turn brightest, just before they lose them all. Yeah, similar with the lyric of Taylor Swift's new song, Red. Hahaha :P

Good night, people. Have a nice week ahead :)

Wassalamualaikum wr. wb.

No comments:

Post a Comment