Saturday, June 22, 2013

Sendai Family

49 days left before leaving Sendai.

Family. Of the hardest things that could possibly happen to me is leaving a family behind. It was really hard for me to leave my family back in Indonesia about eight months ago, really, even though I know that a wonderful journey is waiting for me in Japan. Well, it turned out that my experience in Japan indeed is wonderful, even too wonderful that now I feel really sad to leave.

I know that I'm gonna miss the city and all the people I met, but to be honest, the hardest one must be to  say goodbye to those people belonged to Sendai Indonesian Community. These people are the people I have made contact with even from the time I had still been preparing for my travel. These people are those that I've spent most of my time with, those whom I spend my weekends together, those who taught me about cooking, photography, karaoke-ing, playing guitar, and the list goes on and on. 

They're too special that deep in my heart I can feel the warmth of a unity, a family where I belonged to.

I don't know why, but today after our trekking activity at Okunikawa, I feel exuberant yet my heart was broken by an immense sadness of knowing that I will leave them soon. Really soon. I only have 49 days left that I know I should treasure.

Danbo-chan on top of a stone just beside a river in Okunikawa :)


My levitation picture of the day, it was at Okunikawa station.

No comments:

Post a Comment