Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Officially 22 :')

Assalamualaikum wr wb.

Alhamdulillah. On the 4th of September this year, I turned 22. I thank Allah for the opportunity to live for 22 years already, and I am truly sorry to Him that I haven't yet become a good servant. I thank my family for being the best family ever. Although there were no birthday surprises nor party nor cake, but I think the fact that they remembered my birthday and the love they've given to me all this time are more than enough. And of course, I thank my friends who showed so much love on the day of my birthday (including birthday cakes, surprises, pictures, greetings, etc). They all just made my day and made me uber-happy! I sincerely want to say thank you and I am so grateful to have friends like you :)

Alhamdulillah! Thank you :)
Anyway, now that I got pretty old, I realized that I need to start arranging my own life. I need to live my life in the best possible fashion. That's why now I'm trying to write down several resolutions that might be useful to tackle my bad habits, with a hope that at least one of them would last until next year and on. Here we go:
  1. Be more tuma'ninah in prayers.
  2. Read the Al-Qur'an everyday, even if it's just several ayah.
  3. Sleep early, wake up early.
  4. Be more grateful, try not to complain much.
  5. Immediately do what my mom/dad tells me to do.
  6. Do not use the F and S words.
  7. Eat more vegetables and fruits, at least once a day.
  8. Try to read the classes' materials before the class begins, at least the introduction part of the chapter.
  9. Do exercise everyday.
  10. Read at least one news article each day.
  11. Be more sensitive towards other people, try to do the best to help and/or make others happy.
Bismillah. Please do send me your prayers as well hehe :P
Ganbarimasu!

Wassalamualaikum wr wb.

No comments:

Post a Comment