Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Self Reminder, Self Reflection

Assalamualaikum wr. wb.

So I've been thinking about many things and somehow I learned,

that we are created weak,
but He wants to lift the burdens of the weak;

that we are full of worries and anxieties,
but He wants us to cling our hope only to Him;

that sometimes we go astray,
but He wants us to pray to make Him lead us to the straight way;

that we question so many things, we're lost,
but He teaches us the Holy Book of guidance;

that whenever we try to reach Him,
He will reach to us even further.

I've always been thinking that I am a sinner, that the afterlife for me would be awful. 
I get scared so many times thinking about what would happen to me after this worldly life has ended.
I get anxious, worried, all the time.

I forgot that You are The Most Forgiving, that to go back to You is never too late, that I can still beg for Your mercy, that I can still find the peace and beauty in this faith I believe in.
I forgot to appreciate and be grateful of the life that you've been giving, to help others and become a beneficial person for others, to focus on making my parents happy, to do my best in everything I do.
I forgot that all activities I'm doing in this world are actually part of the good deeds, if I am doing it with the righteous intentions.

I worry too much and forget that there are so many things that needs to be done to throw my worries away, to make sure that my life has been done in a way that it's supposed to.

Allah, please forgive us, please put peace inside our heart, and please guide us to the straight path.
Aamiin.

Semangat Tari, insyaAllah ada jalan. Tetaplah bersyukur dan manfaatkan waktu di dunia ini untuk hal yang berguna! Dengan menyebut nama Allah Yang Maha Pengasih lagi Maha Penyayang, insyaAllah kamu bisa :)

*penenang untuk diri sendiri*
*Allah terima kasih ya aku sudah diberikan kesempatan untuk memperbaiki diri dan memngingat-Mu di tengah segala kesibukan ini, alhamdulillah*

Wassalamualaikum wr. wb.

No comments:

Post a Comment