Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sense of Admiration.

I admire my older brother. 

While I am always busy with myself and being too self-centered that I often hurt my family; my brother is the complete opposite. He is the person who has always been calm, trying his best to never be a burden to mom and dad, never shows his feelings, let alone his wants and needs, and actually has always been the one who supports the family in so many ways.

I admire him for being the one who seems so happy to treat us for dinner, while he himself often buys ordinary meals for himself. I admire him because I learned that those superheroes who often gets overlooked do exist. He never tries to be the star on the stage, but without him there might be no star at all since he's the one who takes care of the whole show.

Thank you, for letting me realize that you don't need to be extremely smart and ambitious and all that for you to actually be happy and be other people's source of happiness. :)

P.S:Although I know that his childhood had been pretty rough on him and made him quite temperamental, I can see that he's a grown up now. He is much more cautious and I can see him being much more relaxed now. He's not at all as scary as he was when we were young, haha. Good luck for everything and I will always try to support you and wish that all the good things will always come your way! :D

1 comment:

  1. "As the New Year is fresh in mind, the dominant question in mind of everyone is, “How will you make 2015 a great year?”
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

    _________________
    Buy Archeage Gold
    RS3 Gold

    ReplyDelete