Sunday, May 8, 2016

People are getting married! (and/or having babies!)

Assalamualaikum wr. wb.

There you go. A sudden, unplanned post that came to mind only about 30 seconds before actually writing the title for this post. You know, more and more people, I mean, my friends, are getting married soon! Haha. Even better, several of them are starting to have babies! It weirdly feels weird, and kind of exciting, but I really can feel this "hype" of people in my age slowly turning into adults. My dear senior-high friend, college friends, even those friends I met in Japan! This. feels. freaking weird. Haha. But I mean, most of us are 24 this year anyway so I guess it's just about time, eh?

So, buckle up, probably adulthood will come faster than you think! Cheers!

Wassalamualaikum wr. wb.

No comments:

Post a Comment